A. YES. We need to know that what we are signing is not in conflict with any other clients projects, so we need to learn broadly what the product is before we can sign an NDA. This can be done in a phone call without you disclosing and confidential information. We have a NDA we usually use, that we can offer you.
c Expand All C Collapse All
- Mentoring and Business Advice for your new bag brand
- How to Check your first bag prototype
- Why is a brand Logo important? And how to use it!
- Coronavirus – comprehensive new product development services during the pandemic
- The pet industry is booming
- The Worlds Biggest Sportsfashion Trade fair promotes Ethical & Responsible Design
- Design IQ Review of 2019
- Should I get a Professional Designer to Design my bag?
- Should I wait until after Brexit to launch my new bag?
- How much does it cost to make a prototype bag?
- Is my new bag design likely to sell?
- How to Plan a new Bag Brand?
- New Year New Bag Concept Design Idea ( and don’t say the B word!)
- Give back and help young designers
- Farewell respected Product creator..Trevor Baylis
- The Computer I have always dreamed of is here….
- The #Brexit vote …!
- Today is the Anniversary of starting Design IQ
- Seasonal shut down…
- A Brit Champion
- Where to invest your money?
- It’s Autumn and photo shoot time!
- We would love a cycle gear project!
- A wide variety of projects
- Welcome to the New Design IQ Website
- We have moved!
- Latest Projects